Is your business or organization looking for an opportunity to market to people who are active, health-conscious, or love the outdoors? The Bainbridge Island Metro Park & Recreation District’s special events have a wide range of sponsorship and advertising opportunities that will help you reach your target audience.
We take pride in our events and work hard for them to be successful and enjoyed by all. By becoming a sponsor, you help provide needed services and quality of life experiences to the community while your business or organization stretches its marketing dollar and good will. We invite you to join the Park District in building stronger individuals and families through a partnership.
WHY SPONSOR A PARK DISTRICT SPECIAL EVENT?
- Reach your target audience while engaging in a unique way
- Generate new customers and new business partnerships
- Cost effective and generates a return on investment
- mEGGa Hunt: 2,000+ attendees
- Concerts in the Park: 1,200+ attendees per concert, 7,200+ during series
- Movies in the Park: 200+ attendees per movie or 800+ during series
- Haunted Hayride: 2,000+ attendees
- Winter Wonderland: 2,000+ attendees
- Advertising screen at the Bainbridge Island Aquatic Center: 10,000 per month through the door
- Park District ads: over 12,000 distributed three times a year, and posted on website
- Banner over Winslow Way: for two weeks per event indicated, thousands of views per banner
- Banner at Rotary Centennial Park: for two weeks per event, thousands of views per banner
We provide the opportunity to not just promote your business with unique and affordable advertising, but also to invest in the programs, parks and facilities in your community.
Ads in our Recreation Connection catalog, published three times a year, are also available. This publication is distributed to over 12,000 mailboxes and is posted on our website. For more information, click here.