- Try this Alphabet Fitness Challenge for Kids to combine learning and exercise.
- Get moving with Moana-themed Disney™ Family workout.
- Find virtual drills and skills from the National Academy of Athletics.
- Do a family workout with unique themes, such as Pokémon™, favorite toys, and Frozen 2™ yoga.
- Do cats swim? Find out doing this Lion King™ swimmer workout.!
- Looking for new ways to keep your kids active? Need some PE time in your household? Check out Fit Kids.
- Want to make fitness a game for your kids? Make a Multi-Game Fitness Card Deck, for game ideas for kids of all ages.
- Participate in a Zumba Gold workout from home, led by our very own Pamela and Mercedes!
- Having a hard time figuring out how to active at home? Don’t know what to do each day? Try using the Move Your Way Activity Planner.
- Can’t find the inclusive videos you’re looking for? Check out the National Center on Health, Physical Activity and Disability.
- Being at home doesn’t mean you have to stop practicing your tennis. Check out some tennis drills and other activities provided USTA Net Generation. We proudly use Net Generation guidelines for all our tennis programs!
- Are you an active adult stuck in a rut with your exercise routine, or you don’t know where to start? Check out Silver Sneakers on Demand.
- Get out an old board game to play this Fitness Dice Game.
- Find hundreds of free workouts on Fitness Blender.
- Don’t have gym equipment? These 30 household items double as exercise equipment.
- Share your social distancing sports drill videos or photos with us! Here’s an example from Chris Egan at King5 Sports.
- Dive into pickleball tips and exercises.
- Keep up your parkour skills with Ronnie Street Stunts as he takes you through a great 10 minute exercise routine to train your parkour techniques at home without any equipment.
- Are you in need of some different ideas for getting your heart rate up? Check out these 70 great bodyweight exercises for cardio that you can do anywhere.
- Get some new ideas from Rafe Kelley on how to practice natural movements around your house to have more fun doing your normal day–to–day things.
- Do a swimmer’s workout while watching Disney’s Lion King™.