- Take a roadtrip from home, a resource submitted to us by Austin and Lane to navigate natural wonders, museums, and more!
- Watch Some Good News, John Krasinski’s highlight of good news happening all around the world!
- Read these helpful sources for ways to help out your younger children, teens, and animals.
- Kitsap Public Health keeps you up-to-date on important COVID-19 stories in our area.
- For island-specific updates, visit the official City of Bainbridge Island website.
- The Bainbridge Island School District posts regular updates and answers to commonly asked questions.
- Take local virtual tours exploring low tides and the native plant, trilliums.
- Go on a virtual night hike, led by Christina Doherty at Islandwood.
- Start a virtual book club with your family and friends.
- Be virtually transported t0 a different place through virtual tours of museums, zoos, and theme parks.
- Watch animals in their natural habitats through animal webcams.
- Stay in contact with friends and family using Zoom or Google Hangout.
- Support our community — the Bainbridge Island Downtown Association has compiled a list of businesses offering take-out, delivery, and gift card options across the island.
- McSweeney’s, a nonprofit publishing company, is seeking first-person stories from people 60 and older who have something to say about their experience with the pandemic. Submit your version of history to the national archive, and send a copy for the Active Adult and Arts & Culture departments to publish into local compilation.
- Bainbridge Online Chess Club
- “Anyone can play chess! And chess clubs continue!” – Bainbridge Black Knights Coach and instructor Mark Cohen.
- For the BIMPRD Youth Chess Club program, enroll through our online registration for activity #17052-22. Once enrolled, participants will be added in ChessMagnetSchool, our learning platform, and sent instructions on how to sign up for an account at lichess.org to join the BI Black Knights Chess Club.
Sounds of Summer Concert Series
Get to know the performers before you see them this July and August at Battle Point Park!