Looking for something for your kids to do when they’re not in school? We have mid-winter break, spring break camp and conference day camps as well as a huge variety of summer camp offerings.
- We offer a variety of multi-sport theme camps, tennis and tennis and activity camps at the Bainbridge Athletic Club through-out the school year.
- Henry Guterson of Island Hoops Basketball has mid-winter and spring break basketball camps which take place in local school gyms.
- Family Martial Arts Academy offers mid-winter and spring break camps that are a mix of Martial Arts and fun activities.
Here is a list of some of the summer sports camps we offer. Don’t see something you think we should be offering? Give us a call at 206.842.2306 x115.
- Tot Camps with Bainbridge Park and Rec Staff: T-ball, Track, Multi-Sport, Backyard Sports, Olympic Sports
- Boys Lacrosse with the Bainbridge Boys Lacrosse Club
- Fencing with Alex Kerson
- Girls Lacrosse with the Bainbridge Island Girls Lacrosse Club
- Grand Slam Baseball and Softball with Dave Walker
- Horse Camp with Molly Borgardus and Haven Farms
- Island Hoops Basketball with Henry Guterson
- Jump Rope with the Bainbridge Island Rope Skippers
- Multi-Sports and Activity at the Bainbridge Athletic Club
- Martial Arts with Family Martial Arts
- Pickleball with Bainbridge Park and Rec Staff
- Roller Hockey with the Bainbridge Island Roller Hockey Club
- Skateboarding with Bainbridge Park and Rec Staff
- Soccer with the Bainbridge Island Football Club
- Tennis and Tennis and Activity at the Bainbridge Athletic Club
- Track with Greg Chapman
- Ultimate Frisbee with Andrew Lovejoy
- Volleyball with Bainbridge High School former and current players
- Sand Volleyball with Bainbridge High School former and current players
- Volleyball Tryout Prep with Bainbridge Athletic Club staff
- Running and Cross Country with Jim Whiting
- Flag Football with the Bainbridge High School Football staff and players
- Girls Basketball with Bainbridge High School staff and players
- Crossfit with the Crossfit Outcome staff
- Mini Cheer with Tawyna Jackson and current or former Bainbridge High School cheerleaders
- Golf with the Havill Golf staff
- Rugby with Marc Cantwell