Winter/Spring Registration opens on Wednesday, Jaunary 6 at 9:30 am.
Online, phone, and mail-in registrations accepted.
If you mail in or drop off registration forms, assume you are in the classes you registered for unless otherwise notified. You will be contacted only if the classes are full or cancelled. Please make a note of the class information, including start date, time, and location. You may also use our website to confirm the classes you are in. Registration continues until classes are filled.
Register for classes with our WebTrac system, and submit credit card payment online. Registration is processed immediately, and you can print your confirmation form and receipt. For more info on online registration, read our FAQ’s here. Online registration is by far the best way of getting the classes you want! You will need your user name and password to register. If you can’t remember them, call at least a day before registration begins! 206-842-2302.
3. Mail In
Mail in your completed registration form and payment by check to:
BI Metro Park & Recreation District
7666 NE High School Rd
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
4. Phone In
Give us a call at (206) 842-2302.
Online registration must be paid with VISA or MasterCard, and is processed immediately. Payment for online registration can also be made using your account balance. To increase your account balance, bring a check or cash to the Park District office or Aquatic Center before going online to register.
- Drop-off and mail-in may be paid by check only.
- In-person registration may be paid by check, cash, Visa or MasterCard.
- Phone-in may be paid by Visa or MasterCard.
- Please make checks payable to: BIMPRD
- There is a non-resident fee of $6 per class.
DISCOUNTS ON PROGRAMS
The Park District partners with Helpline House to make participation in our programs accessible to island residents with limited resources. Full or partial fee waivers are available for most Park District recreation and aquatic classes for qualified families and individuals. To apply, contact Helpline House at 206-842-7621.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Refunds will be in the form of a credit to your household account unless you request a check.
- Programs canceled by the Park District will receive a full refund.
- Refunds will not be granted for requests made after the program is over even with a doctor’s note.
- Please leave a message if you are calling outside of business hours to make a cancellation, all calls are time and date stamped.
Unless a doctor’s note is received, the following refund policy applies:
- Requests made 7 days or more prior to start of the program will receive a full refund less a $10 service charge.The seven day period does not include the day the class begins (i.e. the seventh day is the day before the class starts). Counting backwards to the first day, a refund request must be received no later than midnight before the first day of the seven day period.
- No refunds will be granted if requests are received less than 7 days before the start of the program.
- No refunds will be granted if requests are made once the program has started.
Some exceptions may be made for documented injury or illness. Please call us at (206) 842-2302.
UNDERSTANDING THE CATALOG
Classes are listed with a class name, course description, location, often the instructors name, and an activity number. Classes that show a ++ symbol at the end of the description are eligible for helpline vouchers. Programs that have the % symbol are taxable.
Below the class description you will see an activity number, and below that the section number, days, times, dates, and fees. Be sure to put both the activity number and the section number on your registration form.
BAC Bainbridge Athletic Club 11700 NE Meadowmeer Circle
BHS Bainbridge High School 9330 High School Road
AQ BI Aquatic Center 8521 Madison Avenue
BHS Gymnastics Rms 9330 High School Road Rear of High School
BPP Battle Point Park11299 Arrow Point Drive
CYC Camp Yeomalt Classroom 900 Park Avenue
CY Cabin Camp Yeomalt Cabin 900 Park Avenue
ED Eagledale Pottery Studio 5055 Rose Avenue, off Eagle Harbor Dr
FB Fay Bainbridge Park 15446 Sunrise Drive
HSLG BHS Lower Gym 9330 High School Road
Hidden Cove Park 8588 Hidden Cove Road
HT Hilltop Hilltop Park/Prue’s House, off of Grand Forest E Parking lot
ICH Island Center Hall 8395 Fletcher Bay Road
IRG Island Rock Gym 9437 Coppertop Loop NE
Paski Gym – BHS 9330 High School Road
Park District Office 7666 NE High School Road
SB Seabold Hall 14450 Komedal
SHC Strawberry Hill Center 7666 NE High School Road
SHMG Strawberry Hill MiniGym 7666 NE High School Road
SHP Strawberry Hill Park7666 NE High School Road
Teen Programs 8521 Madison Ave
Transmitter Bldg 11299 Arrow Point Drive
Bainbridge Island Crossfit 9440 Sportsman Club Rd NE Suite 101
BIPD Bainbridge Island Police Dept. 625 Winslow Way E
Commodore Commons 9350 NE High School Rd.
FMAA Family Martial Arts Academy 7865 NE Day Rd W
Fort Ward Park 2241 Pleasant Beach Dr. NE
MWS Monkey Wrench Studio 9390 NE Wardwell Rd.
Prue’s House 9600 Mandus Olson Rd NE
Outcome CrossFit 9463 NE Business Park Ln
Sakai Sakai Intermediate School 9343 NE Sportsman Club Rd.
Sakai Park 1560 Madison Ave.
Springer Springer Dock 8750 NE Spargur Loop Rd.
WFP Waterfront Park 280 Madison Ave. N.
Wilkes Wilkes Elementary School 12781 Madison Avenue NE