Summer Camps Chart
Click here to view camps organized by age and week in the Park District Summer Camps Chart!
Winter/spring and summer registration are now open.
If you mail in or drop off registration forms, assume you are in the classes you registered for unless otherwise notified. You will be contacted only if the classes are full or cancelled. Please make a note of the class information, including start date, time, and location. You may also use our website to confirm the classes you are in. Registration continues until classes are filled.
Register for classes with our WebTrac system, and submit credit card payment online. Registration is processed immediately, and you can print your confirmation form and receipt. For more info on online registration, read our FAQ’s here. Online registration is by far the best way of getting the classes you want! You will need your user name and password to register. If you can’t remember them, call at least a day before registration begins! 206-842-2306 ext 118.
2. Drop Off
Bring your completed registration form and payment to the Strawberry Hill Park District Office or the Aquatics Center. You will find a registration form in your printed brochure, or you can download a registration form here.
3. Mail In
Mail in your completed registration form and payment by check to:
BI Metro Park & Recreation District
7666 NE High School Rd
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
4. Phone In
Give us a call at (206) 842-2306, ext 118.
Online registration must be paid with VISA or MasterCard, and is processed immediately. Payment for online registration can also be made using your account balance. To increase your account balance, bring a check or cash to the Park District office or Aquatics Center before going online to register.
- Drop-off and mail-in may be paid by check only.
- In-person registration may be paid by check, cash, Visa or MasterCard.
- Phone-in may be paid by Visa or MasterCard.
- Please make checks payable to: BIMPRD
- There is a non-resident fee of $5 per class.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Refunds will be in the form of a credit to your household account unless you request a check.
- Programs canceled by the Park District will receive a full refund.
- Refunds will not be granted for requests made after the program is over even with a doctor’s note.
- Please leave a message if you are calling outside of business hours to make a cancellation, all calls are time and date stamped.
Unless a doctor’s note is received, the following refund policy applies:
- Requests made 7 days or more prior to start of the program will receive a full refund less a $10 service charge.The seven day period does not include the day the class begins (i.e. the seventh day is the day before the class starts). Counting backwards to the first day, a refund request must be received no later than midnight before the first day of the seven day period.
- No refunds will be granted if requests are received less than 7 days before the start of the program.
- No refunds will be granted if requests are made once the program has started.
Some exceptions may be made for documented injury or illness. Please call us at (206) 842-2306 ext 118.
UNDERSTANDING THE BROCHURE
Classes are listed with a class name, course description, location, often the instructors name, and an activity number. Classes that show a ++ symbol at the end of the description are eligible for helpline vouchers. Programs that have the % symbol are taxable.
Below the class description you will see an activity number, and below that the section number, days, times, dates, and fees. Be sure to put both the activity number and the section number on your registration form.