How do I sign up for online registration?
- If anyone in your family has taken a Park District class since 1/1/2007, you have a household account already set up. To get your user name and password, click the “Contact Us” button or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for your user information. Be sure to include your Name, email, and primary phone number.
- If no one in your household has registered for a Park District program since 1/1/2007, you can set up an account by calling the Aquatic Center at 206-842-2302.
- If you have received your initial user name and password already, enter those at the sign-in and follow the instructions registration.
What happens when I first log in?
Upon first log in, the welcome screen will ask for you to update your username and password. You will also be required to answer two security questions.
Can I change my username and password at any time?
Yes. Click on ‘My Account’ and select ‘Change Login Data’.
What if I forgot my username and password?
- On the WebTrac sign-in page, click on the ‘Forgot your Password?’ link.
- Answer the questions and an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address on file.
Do I need to set up an account to browse class information?
No, Simply click on ‘Activity Search’ on the top of the sign-in page to browse class information.
How do I register for an activity?
- Click on ‘Activity Search’.
- Find the activity by either entering the activity number or using the search features and scroll down to see search results.
- Click on the shopping cart to the right of the desired activity.
- Once the activity is selected, select the person to register from the drop down list.
- Click on ‘Add To Cart’ at the bottom.
- Agree to any waivers that may appear.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Confirm person and price.
- Enter credit card information.
- Proceed to authorize the credit card and view receipt. A receipt will also be e-mailed to the e-mail address on file in a PDF format.
Why can’t I register for some programs listed online?
- Some Park District activities have special requirements, such as prerequisites or instructor approval that must be met before participants are allowed to register.
- Activities with more than the typical resident and non-resident fee codes are not available online due to system limitations.
Please Note: Only those activities with a shopping cart next to them are available for online registration.
What if an activity is listed as full?
If a program allows for waitlist enrollment online, you may choose to be put on the waitlist. Although credit card information is required, your credit card will not be charged. Our registration staff will contact you if a spot opens up to verify that you would still like to be enrolled. If so, your transaction will be processed at that time.
If you are on the waitlist, please do not attend the activity unless you are contacted by our staff.
What if I change my mind about an activity prior to checking out?
When viewing your shopping cart, simply click on the ‘Remove’ button next to the unwanted activity.
How can I check if I have a credit on my account?
Click on ‘My Account’ and select ‘My History’. Any credit will be displayed on the screen.
How do I use my household credit to pay for classes online?
When you proceed to the checkout, the system will automatically deduct your credit from the total due and the new balance will be shown. If your credit is more than the total due, credit card information is still required but there will be no charge to the credit card. The rest of the credit will still remain on account for future use.
What forms of payment can I use with online registration?
Visa and MasterCard are accepted for online registrations.
How do I know if my registration was successful?
Your registration is successful when the system states that an e-mail confirmation has been sent to the e-mail address on file. If the e-mail address is incorrect, please contact our office at 206-842-5661 or click on ‘My Account’ to update. You will also be able to view the receipt in a PDF format. Your receipt serves as your confirmation. Please print the receipt for your records.
What if I lose my receipt?
- Click on ‘My Account’ and select ‘Reprint a Receipt’.
- Choose the receipt you’d like reprinted.
What if I can’t remember what activities I’ve registered for?
To see what activities you’ve registered for in the past, click ‘My Account’ and select ‘View My Shopping History’.
Can I cancel or transfer to a different activity online?
No. Please contact one of our registration offices at the Bainbridge Island Recreation at 206-842-5661 or the Aquatic Center at 206-842-2302 for cancellations and transfers.
What is your refund policy?
Refunds will be in the form of a credit to your household account unless you request a check.
- Programs canceled by the Park District will receive a full refund.
- Refunds will not be granted for requests made after the program is over even with a doctor’s note.
- Please leave a message if you are calling outside of business hours to make a cancellation, all calls are time and date stamped.
Unless a doctor’s note is received, the following refund policy applies:
- Requests made seven days or more prior to start of the program will receive a full refund less a $10 service charge.The seven day period does not include the day the class begins (i.e. the seventh day is the day before the class starts). Counting backwards to the first day, a refund request must be received no later than midnight before the first day of the seven day period.
- No refunds will be granted if requests are received less than 7 days before the start of the program.
- No refunds will be granted if requests are made once the program has started.
Some exceptions may be made for documented injury or illness. Please call us at 206-842-5661 #118.
How do I return to the Park District website?
- Select ‘Sign Out’ to return to WebTrac sign-in page.
- Select ‘Return to Home Page’ near the lower left corner.
Who should I contact with further questions?
For further questions, please contact our Customer Service Desk at the Aquatic Center at 206-842-2302, or email us at email@example.com.