How do I sign up for on-line registration?
- If anyone in your family has taken a Park District class since 1/1/2007, you have a household account already set up. You now just need to get your user name and password from us. Click the “Contact Us” button or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for your user information. Be sure to include your Name, Email, and Primary phone number.
- If no one in your household has registered for a Park District program since 1/1/2007, you can set up an account by calling the Aquatic Center at 206-842-2302.
- If you have received your initial user name and password already, enter those at the sign in and follow the instructions registration.
What happens when I first log in?
Can I change my user name and password at any time?
What if I forgot my user name and password?
- On the WebTrac sign-in page, click on the ‘Forgot your Password?’ link.
- Answer the questions and an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address on file.
Do I need to set up an account to browse class information?
How do I register for an activity?
- Click on ‘Activity Search’.
- Find the activity by either entering the activity number or using the search features and scroll down to see search results.
- Click on the shopping cart to the right of the desired activity.
- Once the activity is selected, select the person to register from the drop down list.
- Click on ‘Add To Cart’ at the bottom.
- Agree to any waivers that may appear.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Confirm person and price.
- Enter credit card information.
- Proceed to authorize the credit card and view receipt. A receipt will also be e-mailed to the e-mail address on file in a PDF format.
Why can’t I register for some programs listed on-line?
- Some Park Dstrict activities have special requirements such as prerequisites or instructor approval that must be met before participants are allowed to register.
- Activities with more than the typical resident and non-resident fee codes are not available on-line due to system limitations.
Please Note: Only those activities with a shopping cart next to them are available for on-line registration.
What if an activity is listed as full?
If a program allows for waitlist enrollment on-line, you may choose to be put on the waitlist. Although credit card information is required, your credit card will not be charged. Our registration staff will contact you if a spot opens up to verify that you would still like to be enrolled. If so, your transaction will be processed at that time.
If you are on the waitlist, please do not attend the activity unless you are contacted by our staff.
What if I change my mind about an activity prior to checking out?
If I think I have a credit on my household account--How can I check?
How do I use my household credit to pay for classes on-line?
What forms of payment can I use with on-line registration?
How do I know if my registration was successful?
What if I lose my receipt?
- Click on ‘My Account’ and select ‘Reprint a Receipt’.
- Choose the receipt you’d like reprinted.
What if I can’t remember what activities I’ve registered for?
Can I cancel or transfer to a different activity on-line?
What is your refund policy?
Refunds will be in the form of a credit to your household account unless you request a check.
- Programs canceled by the Park District will receive a full refund.
- Refunds will not be granted for requests made after the program is over even with a doctor’s note.
- Please leave a message if you are calling outside of business hours to make a cancellation, all calls are time and date stamped.
Unless a doctor’s note is received, the following refund policy applies:
- Requests made 7 days or more prior to start of the program will receive a full refund less a $10 service charge.The seven day period does not include the day the class begins (i.e. the seventh day is the day before the class starts). Counting backwards to the first day, a refund request must be received no later than midnight before the first day of the seven day period.
- No refunds will be granted if requests are received less than 7 days before the start of the program.
- No refunds will be granted if requests are made once the program has started.
Some exceptions may be made for documented injury or illness. Please call us at (206) 842-2306 ext 118.
How do I return to the Park District website?
- Select ‘sign out’ to return to WebTrac sign-in page.
- Select ‘Return to home page’ near the lower left corner.
Who should I contact with further questions?
Aquatic Center: 206-842-2302
Or email: email@example.com