Winter/Spring registration is now open.
If you mail in or drop off registration forms, assume you are in the classes you registered for unless otherwise notified. You will be contacted only if the classes are full or cancelled. Please make a note of the class information, including start date, time, and location. You may also use our website to confirm the classes you are in. Registration continues until classes are filled.
Register for classes with our WebTrac system, and submit credit card payment online. Registration is processed immediately, and you can print your confirmation form and receipt. For more info on online registration, read our FAQ’s here. Online registration is by far the best way of getting the classes you want! You will need your user name and password to register. If you can’t remember them, call at least a day before registration begins! 206-842-2306 ext 118.
2. Drop Off
Bring your completed registration form and payment to the Strawberry Hill Park District Office or the Aquatics Center. You will find a registration form in your printed brochure, or you can download a registration form here.
3. Mail In
Mail in your completed registration form and payment by check to:
BI Metro Park & Recreation District
7666 NE High School Rd
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
4. Phone In
Give us a call at (206) 842-2306, ext 118.
Online registration must be paid with VISA or MasterCard, and is processed immediately. Payment for online registration can also be made using your account balance. To increase your account balance, bring a check or cash to the Park District office or Aquatics Center before going online to register.
- Drop-off and mail-in may be paid by check only.
- In-person registration may be paid by check, cash, Visa or MasterCard.
- Phone-in may be paid by Visa or MasterCard.
- Please make checks payable to: BIMPRD
- There is a non-resident fee of $5 per class.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Refunds will be in the form of a credit to your household account unless you request a check.
- Programs canceled by the Park District will receive a full refund.
- Refunds will not be granted for requests made after the program is over even with a doctor’s note.
- Please leave a message if you are calling outside of business hours to make a cancellation, all calls are time and date stamped.
Unless a doctor’s note is received, the following refund policy applies:
- Requests made 7 days or more prior to start of the program will receive a full refund less a $10 service charge.The seven day period does not include the day the class begins (i.e. the seventh day is the day before the class starts). Counting backwards to the first day, a refund request must be received no later than midnight before the first day of the seven day period.
- No refunds will be granted if requests are received less than 7 days before the start of the program.
- No refunds will be granted if requests are made once the program has started.
Some exceptions may be made for documented injury or illness. Please call us at (206) 842-2306 ext 118.
UNDERSTANDING THE BROCHURE
Classes are listed with a class name, course description, location, often the instructors name, and an activity number. Classes that show a ++ symbol at the end of the description are eligible for helpline vouchers. Programs that have the % symbol are taxable.
Below the class description you will see an activity number, and below that the section number, days, times, dates, and fees. Be sure to put both the activity number and the section number on your registration form.
How do I sign up for on-line registration?
- If anyone in your family has taken a Park District class since 1/1/2007, you have a household account already set up. You now just need to get your user name and password from us. Click the “Contact Us” button or email email@example.com and ask for your user information. Be sure to include your Name, Email, and Primary phone number.
- If you have received your initial user name and password already, enter those at the sign in and follow the instructions registration.
- If no one in your household has registered for a Park District program since 1/1/2007, you can set up an account on-line (click here) or by calling the Park Office at 206-842-2306.
What happens when I first log in?
Upon first log in, the welcome screen will ask for you to update your user name and password. You will also be required to answer two security questions.
Can I change my user name and password at any time?
Yes. Click on ‘My Account’ and select ‘Change Login Data’.
What if I forgot my user name and password?
- On the WebTrac sign-in page, click on the ‘Forgot your Password?’ link.
- Answer the questions and an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address on file.
Do I need to set up an account to browse class information?
No, Simply click on ‘Activity Search’ on the top of the sign-in page to browse class information.
How do I register for an activity?
- Click on ‘Activity Search’.
- Find the activity by either entering the activity number or using the search features and scroll down to see search results.
- Click on the add to selection list button to the left of the desired activity.
- Once the activity is selected, it will drop into the list in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Once you have selected all of your desired activities continue to the next step
- Click on ‘Add To Cart’ at the bottom left corner of the screen, underneath the selection list.
- For each activity, select the person(s) to register from the screen.
- Agree to any waivers that may appear.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Confirm person and price.
- Enter credit card information.
- Proceed to authorize the credit card and view receipt. A receipt will also be e-mailed to the e-mail address on file in a PDF format.
Why can’t I register for some programs listed on-line?
- Some Park District activities have special requirements such as prerequisites or instructor approval that must be met before participants are allowed to register.
- Activities with more than the typical resident and non-resident fee codes are not available on-line due to system limitations.
Please Note: Only those activities with a shopping cart next to them are available for on-line registration.
What if an activity is listed as full?
If a program allows for waitlist enrollment on-line, you may choose to be put on the waitlist. Although credit card information is required, your credit card will not be charged. Our registration staff will contact you if a spot opens up to verify that you would still like to be enrolled. If so, your transaction will be processed at that time.
If you are on the waitlist, please do not attend the activity unless you are contacted by our staff.
What if I change my mind about an activity prior to checking out?
When viewing your shopping cart, simply click on the remove button next to the unwanted activity.
If I think I have a credit on my household account–How can I check?
Click on ‘My Account’ and select ‘ My History’. Any credit will be displayed on the screen.
How do I use my household credit to pay for classes on-line?
When you proceed to the checkout, the system will automatically deduct your credit from the total due and the new balance will be shown. If your credit is more than the total due, credit card information is still required but there will be no charge to the credit card. The rest of the credit will still remain on account for future use.
What forms of payment can I use with on-line registration?
Visa and Master Card are accepted for on-line registrations.
How do I know if my registration was successful?
Your registration is successful when the system states that an e-mail confirmation has been sent to the e-mail address on file. If the e-mail address is incorrect, please contact our office at (206-842-2306) or click on ‘My Account’ to update. You will also be able to view the receipt in a PDF format. Your receipt serves as your confirmation. Please print the receipt for your records.
What if I lose my receipt?
- Click on ‘My Account’ and select ‘Reprint a Receipt’.
- Choose the receipt you’d like reprinted.
What if I can’t remember what activities I’ve registered for?
To see what activities you’ve registered for in the past, click ‘My Account’ and select ‘View My Shopping History’.
Can I cancel or transfer to a different activity on-line?
No. Please contact one of our registration offices at Strawberry Hill Park(206-842-2306) or the Aquatics Center (206-842-2302) for cancellations and transfers.
What is your refund policy?
- If the Park District cancels or re-schedules a class or program, all registrants/participants will be granted a full refund.
- If a participant wants to cancel an existing registration for a class or program and requests a refund, an administrative fee of $10 will be charged to process their request. Refunds will not be made for classes or programs whose enrollment fees are less than the standard administrative fee.
- Any request received 7 or more days prior to the start of a program or event will receive the entire refund amount less the standard administrative fee. No refund will be granted if a request is received less than 7 days prior to the start of a class or program. (See the following bullet for clarification on how the 7 day period is determined).
- The 7 day period referenced throughout this policy is clarified as follows: The seven day period does not include the day the class begins (i.e. the seventh day is the day before the class starts). Counting backwards to the first day, a refund request must be received no later than midnight before the first day of the seven day period.
- A refund request due to major illness or injury that is made before the 7 day period begins will be granted a full refund with no administrative fee when accompanied by a doctor’s written note. Refund requests due to major illness or injury made less than seven days before the class starts will be granted a full refund less the administrative fee when accompanied by a doctor’s written note, and provided the request has been made before the date of the final class. Refunds will not be granted for requests made after the class is over.
- Pro-rating of classes or programs is permitted only when there has been illness or injury.
- Due to the nature of the activity, some programs may require refund requests to be made sooner than the seven day period required for most classes and programs. The dates of these earlier refund deadlines will be included in the program catalog activity description.
- Refund requests for activity passes, locker rentals, and other miscellaneous items will require the approval of the division superintendent or director.
- Requests to transfer from one class to another are permitted when the request is received 7 or more days prior to the start of a program or event. Otherwise no transfers or refunds are permitted.
How do I return to the Park District website?
- Select ‘sign out’ to return to WebTrac sign-in page.
- Select ‘Return to home page’ near the lower left corner.
Who should I contact with further questions?
Please contact one of our registration offices:
Strawberry Hill Park Mon.-Fri., 8:30am-5:00pm (206-842-2306)
Aquatic Center Mon.-Fri., 7:00am – 7:00pm (206-842-2302)
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org